Project Coordinator - Supply Fulfillment
May 15, 2018
Santa Clara , California
Job Title: Project Coordinator - Supply Fulfillment
Position Type: Contract
Location: Santa Clara Valley, CA
- Establishes inventory management metrics and KPIs, driving the requirements with vendors
- Ensures order fulfillment is in accordance with Apple’s standards and promptly addresses issues as they come up
- Partner closely with Demand Planning & Corporate Procurement to evaluate pricing, lead time and on time delivery
- Create and manage sustaining processes for SKU life cycle
- Manage online catalog including program and product associations
- Understand Client’s reseller channel programs and work closely with Business Partners to develop support structures and manage ongoing and future programs.
▪ Minimum of 5 years of experience in product planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, or supply chain management is preferred.
▪ The candidate must combine a working knowledge of world-class supply chain practices, strong analytical capabilities, strong leadership skills, and business savvy.
▪ Able to exert tactful influence in a matrixed organization; must be a strong team player and communicator (written & verbal).
▪ Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers.
▪ Proficiency in Excel, Keynote. Storytelling a plus
▪ Transportation and Logistic experience preferred
▪ Knowledge of global import, export and custom practices preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred